Monday, July 09, 2012

Milestones

I had a quick dinner with J at Milestones last week. We visited the one at the Crossroads building. I don't often dine at Milestones, but it's always a nice place to have a drink and appy and just catch up with friends! I wasn't too familiar with their menu, so we tried some new dishes.


Cool lights at the entrance.
Roasted mushroom & goat cheese risotto balls. Served on a chili Arrabiata sauce. This dish is new on their menu.
Inside of the risotto ball - creamy Goat cheese and Reggiano cheese.
Grilled Chicken Salad. Shaved chicken breast, tortilla strips and cilantro. Tossed with honey-lime peanut vinaigrette and drizzled with peanut sauce.
J and I split the salad, which is why the portion size looks so small. It was actually a really satisfying meal, even though we didn't order much. I would definitely come back and have the salad again!

No comments: