Sunday, July 22, 2012

Heading Off to London!

As you probably already know, I was selected as one of 25 people from around the world to go to the London 2012 Summer Olympics through the Samsung Mob!lers program. All Mob!lers from past to present were asked to create videos showcasing the Samsung Galaxy Note and mine was chosen as one of the top 25 (watch my video here.) Fast forward five months, and the day has come! I'm flying off to London, UK tomorrow evening and will be staying there for three weeks, the entirety of the Summer Olympic games. I will be doing product presentations about the Samsung Galaxy S3 smart phone, though not much details have been given yet. I will be updating on my blog and through Facebook so I hope you follow along! I'm really excited - see you in London! 

No comments: