Sunday, July 15, 2012

Dr. Beckmann Colour & Dirt Collector - Product Review

When it comes to sorting through laundry, I can get pretty lazy, especially when there are multiple loads. Sometimes, I don't have enough whites to make a load so I just dump everything together and wash it all at once. Am I afraid of my coloured clothes bleeding onto the whites? Yes! But Dr. Beckmann has the solution for that, with the Colour and Dirt Collector sheets. It's a small white cloth that you pop into your washing machine drum when you add your clothes. The cloth will absorb any stray colours and dirt that comes off your clothes and will stay locked in the cloth. After trying out a sheet, the vibrant white cloth turned into a more dingy grey, proof of all the dirt and colour that is just swishing around all the clothes in the wash. I think these sheets are quite innovative and puts me at ease when I mix colours in the wash.

The Colour and Dirt Collector sheet fresh out of the package.
After the wash - the sheet is looking dingy and grey, with a hint of red.
For more information on Dr. Beckmann Colour and Dirt Collector sheets, or other Dr. Beckmann products, check out their website here.

Disclaimer: The product mentioned above was provided free of charge as a sample to test out. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Seapotato and have not been influenced in any other way.

1 comment:

magemadness said...

That is pretty cool! I usually just mix all my whites and colours. lol