Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light - Product Review

Pantene Pro-V has rolled out their newest line of hair care products - Aqua Light. The shampoo is a silicone-free formula, and washes out any heavy buildup in your hair. The shampoo smells great and lathers well. After using, my hair felt very clean, fresh and light. The Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light Conditioner again smells great and left my hair feeling soft and shiny. The Weightless Conditioning Shake  is a dual-phase formula that helps protect against heat damage while you blow-dry your hair and is a conditioning spray that nourishes your hair. Because there are oils in the formula, it left my hair feeling a little oily after I sprayed it on, which I didn't like. I would recommend the shampoo and conditioner in the Pantene Pro-V Aqua Light line and they are a great shampoo and conditioner duo.


Disclaimer: The products mentioned above were provided free of charge as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Seapotato and have not been influenced in any other way.

No comments: