Thursday, May 31, 2012

EAT! Vancouver Food & Cooking Festival (Jun 1-3)


If you know me, then you know I love to eat! I went to EAT! Vancouver for the first time last year and ever since, I couldn't wait for next year. EAT! is rolling into town, with the festival starting tomorrow, June 1st and going through the weekend. There will be tons of different foods to try, as well as cooking demonstrations, celebrity chefs, wine and beer tasting, and even a little something for pets! 

I made the mistake of eating lunch before I went last year and I ended up too full to eat much. There will be plenty of samples, as well as larger sized portions you can purchase with tickets, as well as take-home food items for purchase. EAT! is moving to BC Place Stadium this year, which is quite a large venue, so there will be plenty to see. 

The hours of the festival are:
Friday, June 1st: 2 - 9pm
Saturday, June 2nd: 10am - 9pm
Sunday, June 3rd: 10am - 5pm

Tickets are $16 at the door, but if you buy them online, you save $2. For tickets and more information about EAT! Vancouver, go here.

1 comment:

magemadness said...

I went there this year. A lot of free samples!