Sunday, April 22, 2012

Coldplay Concert Pictures @ Rogers Arena

I went to the sold out Coldplay concert on Friday night at Rogers Arena. I had amazing seats - row 4 on the floor. I don't think I've ever been that close to the stage. The bass blasting out of the speakers vibrated my whole body. I missed most of the opening act - Metronomy (a little too weird for my taste). Coldplay came on at 9 and wow, what a concert! They sang all their classics including The Scientist, Yellow, Viva la Vida, Clocks and In My Place, as well as songs from their newest album. The confetti canons were working on overdrive too - by the end of the concert, the floor was littered with piles and piles of it. I felt kind of bad for the staff that had to clean it up, only to have to do it again after Saturday's concert! Everyone was handed a wristband when they entered the arena and they all lit up during select songs. It was a very cool effect! A great concert! Here are some pictures and videos:

Chris Martin
Guy
Jonny


Confetti canons on overdrive!



Loved the painted piano
They had a cool stage setup.

Lots of bright neon colours everywhere.
Our wristbands.
Very cool lighting.
Wristbands are all aglow!

Here's a video of Coldplay performing In My Place. Check out my Youtube Channel for more videos in the coming week!

1 comment:

coldplay tickets said...

I am planning to volunteer at the concert in Tampa, Florida in the U.S., on June 28 (but I also have tickets for the 29th of June, so maybe I could help there too) so if you can get me any more info, please do tell!!!!