Sunday, October 09, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner - Product Review

One of the chores that everyone in my family hates doing is cleaning the toilet. And that chore always seems to fall on me - the agreement is my sister washes the bathtub and I scrub the toilet. So when Scrubbing Bubbles came out with the One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner, I was pretty excited to try it.

I was sent one to test out from BzzAgent, a word-of-mouth company that I have been a member of for a couple of years. A kit includes the base and action sprayer as well as can of Fresh Mountain Morning scent toilet bowl cleaner and a white plastic sleeve to cover the can.



It was very easy to install. Put the base on the floor and attach the action sprayer onto the toilet rim. There is a spring that allows you to adjust the height until it clips on snugly to the toilet bowl rim. A suction cup on the other side prevents it from slipping.



After the sprayer has been attached, snap the can into the base until you hear a click. Slip the sleeve over the can and then you're done and it's ready to use!


Just step on the pedal for one second twice a day and the One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner will keep your toilet bowl looking clean and smelling fresh. The system uses a 360-degree action sprayer so that it cleans the entire bowl, even under the rim! Each can is supposed to last 30 days if you use it twice a day, and comes in two scents: Fresh Mountain Morning and Sparkling Spring. I love Scrubbing Bubbles products (eh, cleaning freak?!) and I think this is a cool new product. It smells pretty good too. I have a limited number of $5 off coupon for the starter kit and $2 off the refills if anyone wants to buy one to try on their own, let me know! The coupons make it essentially 50% off the retail price as I believe the starter kits start at $9.99 and the refills at $4.99.

For more information on the Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner, check out the Scrubbing Bubbles website here or visit their Facebook page.



Disclaimer: The product mentioned above has been given free of charge from BzzAgent for review. The opinions expressed in this post are those of Seapotato and have not been influenced in any other way.

No comments: