Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ke$ha Concert Pictures @ Rogers Arena

I went to the Ke$ha concert last night and had a blast. Spank Rock opened, followed by LMFAO. They were pretty crazy, and the crowd went wild, just party rockin' to all their songs. There were blow up zebras and beach balls being floated around the crowd on the floor. Ke$ha finally came out and sang a bunch of her hits, including Tik Tok, Blah Blah Blah and We R Who We R. There was glitter everywhere, glowsticks in the audience, and just a giant dance party in Rogers Arena! It was definitely fun times! Here are some pictures from the concert, courtesy of Depotato. Check out her blog here for more great photos!

Spank Rock

LMFAO party rockin'!



Shots, shots, shots!

Ke$ha!



She has the weirdest microphone stand.

Glitter on drums!


She drank blood out of a guy's heart. It reminds me a lot of Lady Gaga.




More cowbell!!

D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R a dinosaur!

Ke$ha brought a fan on stage...and taped him to a chair.

And then there was a dancing penis and pear on stage.

Giant glitter gun.



The encore was pretty much utter chaos, with an Elmo pinata being bashed to bits, and people running around the stage!

I've also taken some videos of some of a my favorite Ke$ha songs, which I'm currently uploading onto Youtube, so check out my channel for more videos! Here's one of Ke$ha performing Blow.


No comments: