Friday, April 01, 2011

Newest Contest Wins

It's been slow for contest wins lately, since I've been so busy with life that I haven't really been entering anything. But then I had a few long term contests come to an end and lo and behold, I won some! Here's a few of the things I've won lately that just came in the mail:


True Grit book

Paul Frank Julius Dance Machine (iPod dock and speakers)

Scooby-Doo Curse of the Lake Monster Blu-Ray Combo Pack

Invader Zim DVD

Arthur and the Invisibles 2 & 3 DVD

PlayStation 3 console w/ Move bundle, Hasbro Card game, Orville popcorn, 4 Coca-Cola tumblers and 2L beverage product (super excited about this!)

Movie passes to Your Highness and Arthur

Also not pictured:
- Happy Planet Soup gift basket (includes 8 soups)
- Green Zebra coupon book
- Movie passes to Paul
- Movie passes to The Lincoln Lawyer
- Movie passes to Red Riding Hood
- Movie passes to Sucker Punch

Have you won anything lately?

No comments: