Sunday, December 12, 2010

Update on Contest Wins!

It's been a while since I posted any of my contest wins, but it's also because I haven't really been entering anything. I've been so busy with work and I get home so late that I just haven't had time. But I thought I'd update on some of the things I've won in the past few months, to give you a little inspiration to keep entering those contests!

4th Generation 8gb iPod Touch

Blackberry Curve with 6 months service


Toy Story 3 Blu-Ray & DVD Combo Pack

These are the more interesting things I've won. I also received a pair of tickets to the Sara Bareilles concert last month (pictures to come very soon!) and a Whistler Blackcomb lift ticket. The most recent win was a pair of tickets to the Dead Mau5 concert in Toronto, but I'm giving those away for obvious reasons haha.

Also just got back from Korea last week - my biggest win, from the Samsung Mob!lers program. I'll post about that soon as well!

No comments: