Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Fair at the PNE!

If you are a resident of Vancouver, you know what the end of August brings...The Fair at the PNE!!!!

I always get super excited about it because it's so much fun! I have been going every year with my sister, cousin and grandpa for as long as I can remember. It won't be the same without my grandpa, but I think there are so many great memories associated with him and the PNE.

This is an extra special year for The Fair because it is celebrating it's 100th anniversary! They are holding a parade the night before opening day to celebrate. The parade will take place tomorrow, on Friday, August 20th at 7pm. The parade will travel along Beach Avenue in English Bay from Stanley Park to Sunset Beach.

I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, so go check it out tomorrow!

No comments: