Saturday, July 03, 2010

The Gates

Now that rerun season is here and all my favorite tv shows are off the air, it's time to either catch up on older shows I've never finished watching, or find some of the new shows that are being churned out. (I'm doing a bit of both.) I was reading a magazine and the new show The Gates caught my eye, because it had an actress I like in it (Rhona Mitra) (though it said the show is pretty crappy). What turned me off a little was that she was a vampire. I don't have anything against vampires; I like vampire shows and movies as much as the next person, but I know the writers only wrote that in because of the whole Twilight craze, and I HATE Twilight. I watched the pilot, and there are also wolves (werewolves). Then I watched the second episode, and there's now a succubus. Um, it's getting a little weird. I'm not sure if I'll continue watching this show or not, favorite actress or no. It's so unclear what is really happening in the plot.

What show do you suggest I watch?

No comments: