Wednesday, July 21, 2010

1/2 Priced Movie Combos Every Tuesday!

Telus Tuesdays are back, with Cineplex theatres offering half-priced movie combos every Tuesday. You pay half price for your movie admission, regular popcorn and regular drink. Pretty sweet deal, considering how expensive a night out at the movies can be nowadays. The offer comes in the combo, but some theatres may allow you to buy the ticket for half price only, so you'll just have to ask (my theater allows it).


Some advice though, if you are planning to go out to the movies while this promotion is on - GO EARLY. Like seriously. The line ups are insane, and the movie you want to see might be sold out before you can get it. I went 1 hour and 15 minutes before my movie (granted, it was Inception, and everyone wants to see that) and it was sold out before I even got to the front of the line (I had to wait like half an hour before I got up to the cashier), but luckily my friend went a little earlier and saved me a seat. Other than that, enjoy!

No comments: