Thursday, June 24, 2010

Nestea Contest...Again

I blogged about the Nestea contest earlier, but thought I'd write about it again. The prizes are a little different now. Last month, the big prizes to win were $1000 or a year's worth of Nestea (both of which I won, btw. No word on the $1000 yet though). Now it's been changed to $1000 travel voucher from Air Canada or a piece of Hey's Luggage (which I won). You can enter 10 times a week, using icoke pins or using the no pin necessary method (which of course, is better) by just completing a short quiz. Just go here to enter without using pins.

My Nestea for a year prize came a few weeks ago, in the form of 52 coupons for a free 12 can case of Nestea. Read em and weep!


I'm all set for BBQ and Picnic season for this year and the next! Woot! By the time I'm done drinking these, my teeth will rot and fall out, and I'll be a 300 pound woman. HAH! No, of course I'm not going to use them all myself. I'm trying to trade a few to scrape together enough Shoppers points to do the full redemption this weekend.

So if you're interested in trading a Free Nestea 12-pack coupon for 2000 Shoppers Optimum Points, let me know!

Good luck to all who enter the contest!

No comments: