Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lack of Posts

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I spent all of May with my grandpa in the hospital. He passed away at the end of May because the doctors refused to put him back on dialysis. You can read about how they forced him to die here.

Because of all this, I was unable to go to EAT! Vancouver or EPIC, so I apologize for not writing a review on how it was. Maybe next year. I also had to give up advanced screening tickets to Sex and the City 2, so no review for that either. I also won a contest for The Lion King, for $100 Oakridge mall gift card as well as The Lion King swag, but had to forfeit it because I had to be able to go to the grand prize contest Saturday morning June 5th, but it was the same time as my grandpa's funeral. There's always next time I guess.

I've also been at my temp job for the last week and a half, and I had such late hours that I didn't really have much time to go online. I'm done now so it's back to job hunting. Sigh.

Anyway I hope all my readers has been doing well while I've been away. There will be a lot more posts about stuff in the coming week, as I have a lot to blog about! Stay tuned!

No comments: