Thursday, June 24, 2010

Birthday Freebies


Since it was my birthday earlier this month, I thought I'd make a list of freebies you can get on your birthday! It's as easy as signing up for a newsletter and it's pretty awesome. Also thoughout the year, there will be special offers and great deals and coupons that only people signed up for the newsletter receive.

Starbucks - Free drink. You need to have a registered Starbucks card and make sure you go online to set your birthday. You'll receive a coupon postcard in the mail near your birthday (I missed it this year).

Orange Julius - Free drink. Just sign up for the Orange Julius newsletter!

Red Robin - Free gourmet burger. Sign up for the Red Robin newsletter.

Boston Pizza - Free pasta or dessert. Sign up for Boston Pizza newsletter.

Denny's - Free Grand Slam breakfast. Sign up for Denny's newsletter.

Sephora - Free makeup kit (there is also a men's gift). Sign up for the Beauty Insider newsletter.

Rocky Mountain Chocolate - Free chocolate bar. Register your Rocky Mountain Chocolate points card.

Marble Slab Creamery - Free ice cream. Sign up for the MSC newsletter.

There are just a few of the freebies I can think of off the top of my head that are completely free. Of courses there are also a lot of Buy One get One Free type of coupons for your birthday, or spend $xx and get $xx off. If you can think of any other completely free birthday goodies or anything else worth mentioning, let me know and I can add it to this list!

No comments: