Wednesday, February 17, 2010

DanActive - Delicious Probiotic Yogurt Drink!! - Product Review

The good people at BzzAgent sent me a new campaign this month! BzzAgent is an awesome word-of-mouth company that sends out products to people like you to try out, then spread the word. I've done a few already and it's a lot of fun!

This time I get to try Danone DanActive, a probiotic yogurt drink! DanActive is great for strengthening your body's defenses and helps you stay healthy. They come in small bottles, which make great snacks! Mmmm....It comes in four different flavors (I tried blueberry - deeeelicious!) and is sold in packs of 8. I still have a few more $1 off coupons if anyone is interested.

As an extra bonus, there is a contest going on to win a year's supply of DanActive!!! ZOMG! To enter you need a pin number, and if you contact me, I will send you one asap!

Hope everyone goes out and tries DanActive - you won't regret it!!

No comments: