Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve - Last post of 2009!

Another year has come and gone. For me, it had its ups and downs. I finally graduated university, and I got to travel around Europe. The downside is that I am  still unemployed - darn this recession! Is anyone going to make new years resolutions? I think mine will be to try to eat healthier and be more active. If you are going to party it up tonight, remember to stay safe and don't drink and drive! BC Transit will be free tonight starting at 5pm. We have the Winter Olympics to look forward to in February (I have a part time job during that time) and hopefully more great events! Here's to more shopping, deals and freebies next year!

I hope everyone had a great 2009, and here's hoping for a fun-filled year in 2010! I'll see you next year! ;)

No comments: