Monday, November 30, 2009

Rock Band 2 - Game Review


Got a chance to play Rock Band 2 at home, then later on at a party on the PS3. Sooo much fun! I really like the drums. I'm working on getting amazon.ca gift cards via Swagbucks so I can get the drum set for free, so if you could sign up using the link below, I would greatly appreciate it!

The only thing I didn't like about it was that I barely know any of the songs! That makes it difficult for me to follow along, since knowing the rhythm of the song makes it a lot easier to play. Sister wants to get Band Hero because apparently that has more modern and hip songs (really she wants it coz it has Taylor Swift songs, which she likes). I'm hoping to get drums soon (in 6 months if no one signs up :(). I won't have a mic, but no one is going to sing anyway!

Search & Win

No comments: