Saturday, March 21, 2009

ZOMG can't wait until school is over!

Only 2.5 weeks left. TONS of papers left to write, presentations to do, research. AARGH. I'm so sick of it, after 5 years. Then I'll have to find a job. IN THIS ECONOMY?! Ugh I don't know what I'm going to do! Go shopping full time. Open my own store. Who knows. God knows I have enough stuff to open up a shop LOL. Well actually it's the end of most of my good coupons, just need to finish using some of them up and I'm done. Got some FPC's though. Probably should trade them. I have another Kashi cereal one but I'm saving it to get at Buy Low Foods coz I know they don't charge tax. Anyway. Also got a Dawn Detergent that I have FPC for. Yus. Maybe I will get it over there as well. I'll see. Hmm. Have Pledge FPC but I don't think I will use it coz I have so many Mr. Clean cleaners. No more cleaning supplies, I think I have enough for a lifetime! Unless I start cleaning once a week, but I don't see that happening.
My coupon collection is getting out of control! I don't have room to put them all, but I also don't know who to give them to! Maybe I will just stick them ontop of the products in stores and get rid of some that way. I always include a huge wad of extras in all my trades, so much that it goes over the weight limit and I end up having to pay extra postage.
Tried cleaning my room today, it's a little neater, but the problem is I have too much stuff and no place to put it! UGH. This sucks. I hate school. I hate life.

No comments: